or make 4 interest-free payments of
This 100% recycled long-sleeved T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. The Long-Sleeved P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Patagonia® original art is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Representing the next evolution in Patagonia T-shirts
• Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
• Made with 100% recycled fabrics
• Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Patagonia original art
• 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Made in Mexico.