or make 4 interest-free payments of
Warm, water-resistant Recycled Down jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability. Portable peace of mind when the weather offers nothing but indecision. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products, the Bivy Down Jacket provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability when the day’s plans call for perpetual action in the face of mercurial weather. Its tough but flexible quilted-nylon-canvas shell looks and feels like cotton and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists water and abrasion. The lightweight 100% recycled polyester taffeta liner adds a skin-friendly feel and a smooth, snag-free glide when worn over layers. Side-entry handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester, and an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. The stand-up collar, drop-tail hem and full-length zipper with an internal wind flap hold out the cold while you work. Hip length.
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from down products
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are insulated, lined with soft microfleece and have snap-button closures for security; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.