or make 4 interest-free payments of
This classic ‘60s-inspired expedition parka is made of 100% nylon with PU coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and removable hood; insulated with high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Our Isthmus Parka goes best with a high-clearance truck, a dirt road and an empty horizon. Lined with soft, high-pile fleece, this warm parka has a tough, wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A fully adjustable and removable fleece-lined hood seals out the chill, and the full-length 2-way zipper is overlaid with a snapped wind flap for additional warmth. Two zippered and welted chest pockets and internal zippered left-chest pocket; two flap pockets on lower torso have snaps and side-entry handwarmers. Adjustable cuffs with snaps and an elasticized, adjustable drawcord at waist. Lower hip length.
- Classic parka made of PU-coated 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece that withstands wind and weather
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist
- Lower hip length
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.