or make 4 interest-free payments of
Post-surf or après-ski, these polyester fleece (80–85% recycled) pants have a Snap-T® style back pocket and elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord and spandex binding at the cuffs for warmth. Invented for those who can’t migrate south to escape winter, our Synchilla® Snap-T™ Pants are soft, warm and livable. They’re made from plush, 100% polyester fleece (80–85% recycled) that dries quickly, wicks moisture and is smooth against the skin. With an elasticized waistband, exterior drawstring and spandex binding at the cuffs, they perform equally well when worn alone or under shell pants. On-seam handwarmer pockets and a classic rear Snap-T pocket hold life’s little necessities. Inseam (size M) is 32".
Made in Nicaragua.
- Made from warm and durable polyester fleece (80–85% recycled)
- Classic Snap-T® detailing on rear pocket
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable exterior drawstring
- Spandex binding on cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Inseam (size M) is 32"
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled). Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved